Solicitor / Associate - Residential Conveyancing
FPSG's client are looking to hire an additional Conveyancing Solicitor/Associate in their Edinburgh office.
The Conveyancing team has experienced remarkable growth in business levels and are looking to continue with their expansion plans in to 2020.
As Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, your responsibilities will include:
- Advising clients on property sales and purchases
- Providing an outstanding level of service to clients
- Managing a busy and varied caseload
- Communicating with clients and other intermediaries throughout transactions
As a successful Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, you will have:
- Ideally gained over 3 Years' PQE in Residential Property law however this is not restrictive for the right individual with strong 1-2 years PQE.
- An excellent working knowledge of conveyancing law
- Ability to work to deadlines and in a high volume environment
In return, our client will reward you with a competitive remuneration package.
In order to be considered for this position, please click "apply now" and follow the instructions.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process