Software Engineer / .NET Core / .NET (C#) / Rest Api's
If you are looking for a company that values an agile attitude and creative thinking this is definitely a role to consider. If you want to work from home or indeed if you want to work in the office - the choice is yours!
This role will involve:
- Supporting the product owner and scrum master in setting the right priorities and taking the optimal decisions for the product
- Facilitating the collaboration between the other developers
- Functional and technical understanding and analysis of user stories in close collaboration with different stakeholders so that business requirements are clearly understood
- Designing and developing software modules and business process logic.
- Taking the total ownership regarding scope, content and quality
- Coaching and guiding of fellow developers
- Executing code review
Essential skills will include:
- .NET Core & .NET (C#)
- Rest Api's
- HTML, CSS
- SQL, EF (Core)
- Git, TFS, Scrum
In return our client will reward you with an excellent salary, as well as the flexibility and autonomy to really control your work and your day - flexi hours, home working, working from other offices - it is all open.
You will also have the opportunity to continually learn through multiple training programmes - they aren't just thinking about what you have now but what you can become as well.
Apply by contacting Greg Jackson, 0131 270 6610 or email@example.com
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process