Are you looking for a really great opportunity to get to work on exciting visual tech without any form of compromise?
You will get great exposure to cutting-edge technology and be able to work alongside experienced engineering teams learning and understanding.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing and architecting large web applications
- Mentoring and supporting developers and an enthusiasm to share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- help drive and specify new feature development, contribute ideas, and be up for solving new problems.
Essential skills will include:
- Knowledge of skills in primarily, TypeScript, React.js, WebGL and GLSL with Node.js, GraphQL, AWS
- Contribute to design workshops, interpreting business analysis into working solutions.
- Be an effective advocate for the further integration and standardisation of Agile methodologies and techniques into the software delivery process.
In return our client will reward you with an excellent salary, as well as the opportunity to significantly progress your career. This a key role will help to define the product base for years to come.
Apply by contacting Rebekah Lamont, 0131 270 6622 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.