Skype Certified Support Engineer
Skype for Business Engineer
FPSG have a permanent opportunity for a specialist Skype for Business Engineer to join an established global team supporting an international professional services business, from their back office centre of excellence in Glasgow.
You will bring expertise in Skype for Business to a diverse Unified Comms team supporting a wide range of collaboration services (including but not limited to; EICC Touchpoint, MS Exchange, BlackBerry UEM, Office365, VOIP, etc.
As a Skype for Business Unified Comms Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Leadership on support and maintenance of the firm's Skype for Business services.
- 3rd line escalation support for all Skype for Business platform issues & changes
- Taking ownership for Documentation and Continuous Improvement
- Improvement of Environment Processes & Protocols
- Assisting the wider team in Unified Comms Initiatives
- new and existing infrastructure * Ensuring all processes and protocols are followed in the
To be successful in this role your experience will include:
- An in-depth working knowledge of Skype for Business SfB (ideally within an enterprise environment)
- Strong Office365 and Unified Comms exposure and understanding
- Experience in taking ownership for technical problems through to solutions
- MS Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016
- EICC TouchPoint
- BlackBerry Unified EndPoint Management, BB UEM
Working with this top tier professional services organisation, you will receive an upper quartile salary, between £40-£50k depending on experience, and a benefits package including extensive holidays, pension, health insurance etc. There is an genuinely collaborative working environment where personal and technical development is encouraged
Please hit 'Apply Now' to be considered for this or similar positions FPSG have available.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age. We are Disability Confident and neurodiversity aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process
Key skills terminology
Skype for Business, SfB, EICC Touch Point, Enghouse Interactive Communications Centre, VOIP, BlackBerry EndPoint Management, BB UEM, Office365, MS Exchange, O365
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process