FPSG have exciting openings to present to Subject Matter Experts in ServiceNow to join our Client's ServiceNow Practice. We are keen to hear from highly skilled and knowledgeable Sales, Solutioning and Advisory professionals from across the EMEA region as we build on the offerings currently available to major clients making a digital transformation journey.
An excellent collaborative partnership exists already with ServiceNow and you will be joining a hugely talented Team of ServiceNow SME's who have significant experience of large scale implementations across the UK & EMEA with the business.
As a Senior ServiceNow SME, you will be part of a growing ServiceNow focused Sales Team responsible for working alongside account teams and sales professional developing pipeline and delivering technical excellence to support to the progression of an opportunity.
You will be responsible for building a strong relationship with internal Account teams and their clients across the EMEA region and use your skills to support these teams to achieve the sale of ServiceNow related services. These services will comprise of anything within the ServiceNow technology, applications, and consulting portfolios, which you will most likely be fully conversed with.
Being part of this growing ServiceNow Practice you will need to coordinate and work closely with Strategic Partners to achieve success and manage interactions with existing clients. Your deep knowledge of the ServiceNow market, ServiceNow technology, ServiceNow consulting and ServiceNow ecosystem will all be critical for success in the role.
- Developing ServiceNow sales pipeline to increase company's market share in the relevant offering area.
- Using expertise in ServiceNow Modernisation, ServiceNow optimisation and ServiceNow Cloud to Customer adoption models to seek out new client opportunities and expand opportunities with existing clients to build pipeline and support pursuits working directly with clients and sales teams within the EMEA side of the business.
- Collaboration and building strong relationships with Account Teamsm inclusive of Account Executives, Technical Solutions Consultants, and external Partner Sales Teams to ensure proper engagement with these teams and customers.
- Accountability for developing and supporting the progression of pipeline
- Supporting the development and delivery of the regional and global ServiceNow sales plan.
- Supporting the pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks. This includes input into EOI "Expression of Interests, RFI "Requests for information", RFP "Requests for Proposal", etc.
- Becoming an integral part of a well respected, professional, and fun team.
Requirements in the post:
- Excellent technical knowledge in the area ServiceNow and ServiceNow Modernisation (Application Transformation, Journey to Cloud).
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Applications and Products, and exposure to ServiceNow's licensing models, as well as an understanding of ServiceNow's Consulting business and how it can fit into a partner relationship.
- Experience of ServiceNow and being an ex-ServiceNow employee highly advantageous.
- Highly developed consultative approach, solution development and business development skills with an ability to consult with CXO's of global companies.
- Offering Vertical experience or Industry Vertical experience - advantage.
- Relevant experience in supporting and developing deals from $200k to $5 million contracted revenues in the field of ServiceNow.
- Experience in developing offerings and ServiceNow Modernisation solutions
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.
- Able to work across multi-functions/multi-individuals to achieve desired results.
- Unique and comprehensive ServiceNow services industry knowledge in multiple key industry IT domains both internal and external.
- Capable of working with clients to develop their high-level ServiceNow strategy and roadmap.
- Capable of supporting a dialogue about value exchange for pricing innovation where your employer is not the low-cost provider.
- Proactively supporting small but significant consulting/discovery assignments that shapes RFP's before they are issued, reducing risk for clients, and increasing probability of success.
- Capability to gain and build in-depth knowledge about the customer's business, strategy and challenges related to ServiceNow.
- Knows your own ServiceNow portfolio and how to integrate different solutions (via the business or Partners) to create unique and innovative solutions for the customer.
- Credible board level transformation advisor.
- Familiarity with program & project management methodologies.
If you are looking for a new challenge in an exciting UK based, remote first, international work environment, working with an experienced and supportive team, developing solutions which support cutting edge of technology, and you want to be part of a diverse team, then we want to discuss getting you into the Team and enjoying the fantastic salary, package & earning potential you can expect as your career takes off to new levels. Apply ASAP.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process