SEO & PPC Marketing Manager/Assistant - Central London
FPSG client is looking for an enthusiastic and highly analytical digital marketing professional to join their fast and growing digital team in the heart of London.
The client is looking for a great team player, leadership skills and someone who is adept with working with stakeholders across all departments.
*** The ideal candidate will have hands on experience (possibly agency side) in both PPC and SEO campaigns, managing large budgets and looking for a move to client side ***
- Bachelor's degree preferred in business, marketing or communications.
- Hands on experience of devising strategy and executing digital marketing campaigns (SEM campaigns for Google, Bing, Facebook).
- Experience implementing On & Off Page SEO
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Advance Excel, PPT, etc).
- Knowledge of Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools, Baidu Analytics.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines with business acumen.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
- Exceptional communication skills showing superior judgment and professionalism when interacting with stakeholders and other internal teams.
- Basic Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, client and server-side technologies is a plus.
Responsibilities & Duties
The SEO & PPC Marketing Manager/Assistant will be responsible for managing and improving company's PPC & SEO campaigns.
This will be achieved by:
- Analysing keyword costs, ad copy, landing pages, and cost per conversion. Identifying and informing management of opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues.
- Manage PPC campaigns.
- Analysing and translating data from web analytics into actionable plans.
- Managing SEM campaigns and setting up reporting and ROI tracking within internal tracking systems.
- Having the ability to navigate complex bid auction environments to maximise campaign profitability.
- Working independently on all aspects of SEO, including research, strategy and implementation, to enhance organic search visibility.
- Managing the testing and optimization of visitor experiences.
- Working with internal Content and Creative Teams to improve content, internal linking and site quality.
- Working with the PR and Marketing Teams on off-page SEO to attract external links and citations.
- Monitoring Google Webmaster Tools to identify site issues and communicating with Content and Programming Teams to resolve issues.
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on SEO performance and trends.
- Keeping abreast of white hat and black hat tactics to avoid violation of search engine guidelines.
- Improving the client's organic search results.
- Evaluating product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
To apply, please utilise the 'Apply' prompt below.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.