SEO and Content Manager
FPSG are proud to be working in partnership with an exciting Fintech business in Glasgow who are looking to add a SEO and Content Manager to their expanding marketing team. Within the role you will carry out keyword research and monitoring, write article briefs, edit articles to a high-standard for readers and search engines, and create and implement backlink outreach campaigns.
You will have a keen eye for detail and good time-management skills. An individual who can self-manage and work under their own initiative at the heart of a vibrant Fintech organisation.
- Plan new content titles based on Keyword Research
- Create Article Briefs
- Commission and manage writers for articles
- Edit articles to a high standard for both readers and search engines
- SE Optimize articles on-page - including, but not limited to keywords, titles, structure, meta descriptions, schema markup.
- Create and carry out backlink outreach campaigns for each article published
- Monitor SEO software for progress, competitor strategies, and keyword trends
- Provide recommendations on adjusting the strategy according to acquired data
To be successful in the role of SEO and Content Manager you will have experience in:
- Previous experience in a similar Content or SEO role.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Keywords research tools (SEMRush or Ahrefs).
- Excellent knowledge of SEO including on-page and technical SEO
- Managing and editing content for Wordpress
- Plugins and plagiarism software
- Strong research skills and attention to detail
Besides the opportunity to work with a bright, talented and passionate team, you will have the opportunity to continually develop your skills.
Please click on "Apply Now" along with your up-to-date CV stating your notice period and salary expectations or get in touch with Stuart Aird at FPSG.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process