Senior Test Analyst
Senior Test Analysts
FPSG's client is seeking a Senior Test Analyst capable of showing leadership and initiative within their Test team. We are keen to engage with motivated and professional individuals who are interested in long term career development within the Test environment. This Senior Test Analyst position will offer a very nice blend to cater for both your professional development and work life balance.
The Senior Test Analyst responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Providing guidance and recommendations for test strategies and test approach
- Showing leadership within the Test team in professional standards and work allocation
- Producing Test scripts and documents associated Test data to meet specific requirements
- Executing Functional tests
- Communicating with not only the Test team but wider team to ensure project success
- Meeting deadlines and effectively managing priorities
- Demonstrate leadership skills: previous experience leading projects through the full Test lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of SQL and SQL queries
- Familiar with ISTQB principles (please indicate if certified)
- Analytical and detail conscious
- Experienced with defect lifecycle
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to demonstrate a positive approach to resolving errors
- Excellent communication skills within Test team and business stakeholders
In return our client will reward you with
In return, FPSG's client will offer a leading employee benefits package including and an environment facilitating work life balance. Details around the full remuneration package will be made available to candidates at interview stage.
Please submit an up to date CV highlighting your relevant experience, immediately. Candidates with the above required skills can expect to be contacted quickly after submission to discuss progressing into the interview process. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Holly McMullen at FPSG in order to meet the hiring timeline goals of our Client.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
For further opportunities within the IT sector with FPSG Clients across Scotland and beyond, please visit our website and also follow @HMFPSG @MTFPSG and @FPSGRecruitment on Twitter where we use #IT_FPSG to highlight our IT jobs, blogs and posts.