Senior Software Developer C# - Glasgow
£35000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
FPSG are working in partnership with an exciting client seeking a passionate Senior Software Developer based in Glasgow, with strong Microsoft C# .Net skills.
As a Senior Software Developer you will be involved in a number development projects, you will write clean, well-structured and secure code using Microsoft technologies. You'll adopt and promote good practices in agile development, create system requirements from business requirements and proactively identify and suggest improvements to working practices. You'll be expected to take pride in your work and be keen to provide an expert opinion on requirements and requests, before working to build applications to meet and exceed these.
You will join a team of likeminded colleagues. You'll be passionate about software development and working within an agile environment. You will gain exposure to new and emerging technologies, including influencing the clients Cloud environment.
· Develop and manage all of the client's websites (including international sites).
· Develop the back-end of the new .Net site.
· Continually strive to improve on efficiency, introduction new best practice and technologies.
· Ensuring security.
· Maintain documentation and logs on all activity.
Essential Skills and Experience required to be successful
· C #
· Asynchronous programming models
· ASP.NET Framework 4 and 4.5
· WebForms / MVC applications
· Software design patterns
· Writing unit and integration tests
· Microsoft Azure experience is desirable although not essential
· Experience with git (bitbucket, github).
Please click on "Apply Now" along with your up-to-date CV stating your notice period and salary expectations. If you have examples of code created on GitHub, Stack Overflow or a current portfolio, this would allow our client to review and discuss during any interviews. Alternatively contact Stuart on
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age