Senior Software Engineer / Full Stack / .NET / C# / Angular
Exciting opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with more junior team members. You will have a pivotal role in the direction of key projects as well the opportunity to influence the technology direction of the company.
With the growth plans there will be an opportunity to lead a team if that is the path you want - if not there will always be a place for skilled developers.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Achieving delivery of core/customized products
- Root cause analysis of defects/issues and drive resolution
- Take ownership and do close follow up on project/s assigned, ensuring targets are met
- Monitoring and controlling metrics for development, testing or support area
- Performing code reviews independently
- Checking that effort/schedule estimates are realistic
- Resolving design problems
Essential skills will include:
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Angular v6 and above
- .NET Core 3.0
- Building and consuming RESTful web APIs
In return our client will reward you with an excellent salary, as well as the opportunity to significantly progress your career due to their rapid and exciting expansion plans.
There is a strong culture of internal promotion here as well as the opportunity to move into new areas should you want to take your career in a new direction.
Apply by contacting Rebekah Lamont, 0131 270 6622 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process