Senior Salesforce Developer - Remote Working Option
FPSG are currently working with a Global client seek a Senior Salesforce Developer. The client are happy to consider candidates who would be fully remote with trips to the Glasgow office as and when required.
The IT team remain an integrate part of the business and have continued to grow year on year. The role will be a key part in the upcoming plans, working on a number of enterprise size projects for projects utilized by the business throughout the globe.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an environment where you will be rewarded with an excellent salary, benefits package, a structured career path as well an organisation that truly believes in a work life balance and adult attitude to working from home/remote then contact Stuart Aird.
As the Senior Salesforce Developer you will...
- Perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional and programmatic solutions in Salesforce. You will customise and implement profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, reports and dashboards etc.
- Provide prompt support to end users to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications. You will address development issues and work multi-functionally with our product and wider engineering teams.
- Work with other engineering teams to integrate backend data with Salesforce via middleware to give our end users an enhanced data experience.
- Design, document, and implement specific initiatives to improve business processes and Funding Circle's CRM environment. You will support design and ongoing schema changes to promote Funding Circle's growth and business evolution.
- Undertake Salesforce release management including Sandbox management, commits to Github and continuous integration.
- Design and implement documentation for partners within the business.
To be successful in the role of Senior Salesforce Developer you will have…
- Proven previous hands-on experience with enterprise Salesforce implementations, testing and support.
- Salesforce Developer Certifications - App Builder and Platform Developer 1.
- Experience using advanced administration tools like process builder, flow and custom settings.
- Confidence working in Lightning Experience.
- Experience with 3rd party applications
- Familiarity of Agile software delivery and use of tools such as Jira and Github for continuous delivery and integration.
- A keen unit tester.
- Highly developed listening skills, excellent customer service skills, and strong professional written and oral communication skills.
- Solid attention to detail with the ability to analyse and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instructions to users.
- Self-starter mentality with an enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented start-up feel environment and the ability to maintain poise under pressure.
Please click on "Apply Now" along with your up-to-date CV stating your notice period and salary expectations or get in touch with Stuart Aird at FPSG.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.