Senior Quantity Surveyor
FPSG's client is a global leader within the Consultancy industry, with significant long term project wins they are significantly expanding their Edinburgh office with the development of their cost and project management offering.
Working across a diverse client base, to support this growth, a vacancy has arisen at both a Senior Quantity Surveyor & Associate Director level as part of their overall Cost Management offering.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, your responsibilities will include:
- Working across a variety of high level Projects, managing the existing QS team and liaising with the external key contacts.
- Develop excellent relationships with key stakeholders on the client side, delivering innovative solutions to successfully deliver projects.
As a successful Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will have:
- Demonstrable track record of delivering a variety of projects & successfully building strong connections with key client contacts.
- Managing or having supervisory experience for a team of quantity surveyors.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with clients, internal project teams and key external stakeholders.
- Academically, you will have obtained a degree within a relevant subject (i.e Quantity Surveying).
- Ideally, have chartered status (MRICS) or be in the process of obtaining membership.
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary in addition to a fantastic benefits package.
Please send your CV to Hugh Hardie via the "Apply Now" link on this page.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.