Senior Procurement Consultant
FPSG's exclusive client are a leading Management Consultancy operating in the Defence, Rail, Transport and Construction arena. They have a wealth of very high net worth clients are now seeking to recruit a Senior Procurement Consultant who will drive forward the Sourcing, Contact Management and Corporate Commercial Activity within the infrastructure arena
The immediate role will be predominantly based from their Manchester office where you will work extensively with your clients and their respective supply chains. The individual will have the opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled team delivering best-in-class strategic procurement and contract advice, including end-to-end procurement services to one or more of their key account clients.
* To fulfil the responsibilities of a Procurement and Contracts Consultant
* To assist with specialist procurement strategy to public and private sector clients.
* Support the development of the procurement services provided by our client
* To support business development and marketing of the Contract Services division.
* To support the delivery of both team and wider business targets.
As a Senior Procurement Consultant we are looking for an individual who has been exposed but not necessarily an expert in the following:
* Procurement strategy
* Contract Management
* OJEU Procurement
* Supply chain intelligence
* Contract development
* Commercial modelling
* Supplier evaluation strategies
* Contract terms, negotiation and award
Excellent Salary and Benefits Package on offer
Please send an updated CV and current remuneration package
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process