Senior Enterprise Architect - Systems Engineering
£75,000 - £90,000
Edinburgh or Glasgow
FPSG have partnered with a fantastic client who are committed to building one of the world's most innovative, and helpful experience possible. They are hugely ambitious and believe they can genuinely challenge and disrupt the industry.
As a Back Office Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for their people, finance, legal, commercial, CRM and compliance systems within the Back Office domain. Defining the technology strategy, roadmaps, architecture, and patterns to deliver next-generation systems to support the global business.
About the role
- Design and manage the enterprise technology strategy, roadmap and architecture of back office systems
- Work closely with senior business and technology leaders within the organisation to shape the vision and be seen as the go-to point for that technology vision
- Provide clarity to the teams delivering solutions by providing technology leadership, mentorship and communicating clear direction
- Applying an agile mindset - balancing business strategy with the timelines available and determining how technologies can best fulfil colleagues' needs.
- Prior experience operating as an Enterprise or lead Architect in large enterprise environments
- Extensive experience in the design and delivery of systems within the Finance and/or Human Capital Management space. Workday experience advantageous
- Strong technology foundations; good working knowledge and practical experience of platform, integration, data and security technology patterns and concerns.
- Capable of working within complex architectural landscapes, defining transition and target architecture
- Innovative and with a continuous learning mindset; you will be passionate about technology, its business value and driving adoption
- The ability to concisely communicate complex technical concepts to a broad audience, relating them to business value
What's on offer
FPSG's client offers a competitive salary based on experience, a combination of office and remote working aiming to maximise your work-life balance and have the following additional benefits:
- Company pension
- Flexible working schedule
- Work from global offices
Our business partner will also provide visa sponsorship and can help with relocation.
Please hit 'Apply Now' to be considered for this or contact Andrew Lee at email@example.com or on 0131 270 6603.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process