Senior Digital Consultants
FPSG are proud partners to a major player in the Digital transformation arena in Scotland. We are looking to help them grow further with Digital Consultants and Senior Digital Consultants who are wanting to progress their careers with an award winning business and some of the very best Digital colleagues and networks you could aspire to work with.
Within the role as a Senior / Digital Consultant, you will be responsible for identifying, shaping and recommending practical opportunities for some high-profile clients to make the most of digital transformation. The role will see you working with a range of clients on large-scale and innovative websites and applications across a range of sectors such as public sector, financials, healthcare and others.
What we need from you:
Solid experience and a successful track record of working within discovery and digital transformation projects as either a consultant, product owner or a business analyst.
- an analytical thinker with the ability to quickly absorb new information and identify key issues
adept at applying critical thinking to translate business and user requirements into practical digital solutions
- able to work independently to understand client requirements and choose a course of action appropriately
- able to communicate effectively - in person and in writing - with senior level clients and colleagues, bringing people together on projects while tackling conflicting requirements
- open to learning from others, and offering your support when needed
It will open up further opportunities to you if you have:
- experience within complex digital transformation programmes for public sector or healthcare
- experience with the Scottish Government Digital First Standard / GDS
- experience or exposure to broader business consultancy techniques such as target operating model design or organisational design
What you'll do:
- You'll have a wide range of responsibilities and opportunities to learn. Core responsibilities will include:
- using a variety of techniques to understand business domains and identify requirements, including running workshops and interviews
- producing written or diagrammatic artefacts to help articulate information and reduce ambiguity and communicate complex issues in a clear simple manner
- acting in a business analysis capacity on projects. This may include producing software/business requirements, product backlogs, 'as is' states and processes and desired 'to be' future states
acting in a product owner role if required on projects. This may include creating product roadmaps, defining the scope of a new product, prioritising functional requirements and proactively engaging with stakeholders to understand and address challenges throughout the project
- leading or contributing to the scoping and planning of activities and statements of work
- leading or contributing to creation of consultancy project artefacts including reports, digital transformation roadmaps and operating models
- being able to understand and maximise commercial opportunities for the business and develop a clear view of follow on work
An excellent package will be created for you reflecting the level you will join the business and be indicative of some clearly set goals to get to the next level up too. Bonus, healthcare, pension and some really nice, unique benefits are to be looked forward to as well!
Please submit your CV immediately and you will be contacted for an interview as soon as your CV has been screened for a match. Contact Michael Taggart, FPSG directly to discuss in advance of submitting if you wish to clarify anything.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process