Senior DevOps Engineer
FPSG are proudly working in partnership with a globally renowned Cyber Forensic company for a UK based remote role.
Due to successful growth of the business, we are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer, working within a fully remote position to join the team.
You will be tasked create new ways to deploy social media and cloud platform technologies, whilst leading your team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone that is driven by people and highly technically minded. You will share similar values with what the company do and in return, you will be able to grow within the role and be part of the creation.
- Previous working within a Linux based infrastructure environment.
- Ability to demonstrate and design extensive production workloads in AWS services (i.e containerisation & serverless)
- Design, build and implementation of AWS solutions.
- Knowledge of open-source technologies and cloud services.
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles & ceremonies.
- Working knowledge of observably & monitoring systems.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail with a practical and open mind approach to work.
- Working alongside a 3rd party IT Support i.e Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps
- Following industry standards and best practices.
- Providing technical leadership, help and guidance to the team.
- Web/API application team background.
- Creating and shaping your workload in conjunction with company Safety Team.
- Consultation experience within a similar role.
- Translation of verbal communications into devops deliveries.
- Researching technical issues and queries with Safety Team.
- Work on ways to automate and implement improvements.
- 3-4 years' experience within a DevOps Lead capacity.
- Understanding of defining processes and procedures.
- Ability to write documentations and diagrams.
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions which are highly available and are scalable.
- Had exposure to cloud security technologies (WAF, OSWAP).
- Knowledge of Windows WSL (v1 & v2), Linux, PowerShell, Bash, IaC, Docker, Docker-Compose & silo breakdowns.
- Solid career background within the industry.
An excellent starting salary is available and you will also have the opportunity develop new skills and grow within the company. Flexible hybrid working model is a really great way to balance life with work. We look forward to discussing the best package to suit your lifestyle.
Please submit your most recent CV (in Word format if possible) in order to be considered for the interview process which will be arranged to suit your schedule and fit around current diary commitments. Suitable candidates will be contacted very swiftly and introduced to the Client once qualified with a view to completing the process in a timely fashion to fill these roles.
The hiring FPSG consultant for this role is Barry McIntyre - Technology & Digital Recruitment Solutions.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process