Senior Cost Manager / Senior Commercial Manager - USA
FPSG's exclusive client is a global leader in providing Cost and Programme Management services across a number of high profile sectors including technology, mission critical and infrastructure.
With the continued success of their North America portfolio, they have fresh career opportunities for talented and innovated Cost Management (Quantity Surveyors) across several locations including California, Arizona, Texas & Oregon.
To support this growth, they are looking to bring on board Senior Cost Managers and Cost Managers into each location.
As a Senior Cost Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate cost advice and reporting.
- Delivering projects, commissions and professional assignments.
- Assuming a leading role in setting objectives and priorities, working as a proactive team player.
- Maintaining effective communication to ensure all information is available for the successful completion of projects; liaising with other managers to ensure efficient financial control.
- Undertaking cost management services with limited supervision.
- Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Providing support to the team leader/service leaders in cost management of projects.
As a successful Senior Cost Manager, you will have:
- A Degree in a relevant Subject (Construction management, quantity surveying or equivalent).
- Ideally have obtained Full Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
- A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
- Pre & post-contract experience
- Experience in Cost Management/Cost Engineering work on large complex construction projects.
In return our client will reward you with an exceptional salary package.
To apply, please send an updated version of your CV via the "Apply Now" link on this page.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.