Senior Consultant - IT Risk Assurance
FPSG are working in close partnership with a globally renowned Consultancy Firm whose well established IT Risk Assurance practice is growing and looking to add professionals to their IT Risk team. Working with clients in the Financial Services sector across Banking, Wealth & Asset Management and Insurance it's a great opportunity to get a varied mix of exposure. This is a permanent role based in Bristol.
- Work on a range of IT Assurance projects including IT External Audit Support, IT Internal Audit and Regulatory Reviews within FS.
- Support clients with designing or assessing effectiveness of their IT risk and IT control mechanisms.
- Work with a number of high profile clients undertaking various engagements focussed on strengthening processes and controls
- Minimum of 3 years experience in IT Risk/ IT Audit within the Financial Services sector
- IT external audit support
- IT internal audit
- Third party reporting, e.g. SOC1, AAF 01/06, SOC2
- Experience of the IT elements of regulatory reviews (e.g. S166, client money, Sarbanes Oxley 404 or Basel III)
- IT elements of Supplier Risk Management
- IT project governance and management
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive package which includes a generous holiday allowance & professional development support.
To apply for this position, please send an updated version of your CV via the "APPLY NOW" link on this page.
For a list of other potential vacancies and to register for future opportunities, please visit:
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.