Senior Account Manager - Call Centre
FPSG are recruiting a Senior Account Manager for our leading global client based in the west of Edinburgh.
Working flexible shifts, 40 hours per week over 5 days, candidates must have proven experience in a large, call centre environment. In return you will receive structured company training, continued career development and further opportunities in various departments covering a wide range of global brands.
Our client is seeking an ambitious Senior Account Manager to lead and develop a team of Account Managers within the business. This person is dedicated to delivering an excellent standard of service to secure client, customer and employee satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a positive team culture encouraging learning and development
- Managing the of Account Managers, creating and communicating development plans
- Reviewing performance during appraisals
- Implementing recommended training and ensuring all employees operate within company policy
- Completing and overseeing relevant documentation and records
- Coordinating staff resources to ensure productivity
- Managing and monitoring the level of customer service and improve client service performance
- Improving productivity and utilising team member feedback to identify and rectify issues and improve processes to ensure client satisfaction
- Targeting and measuring team performance to develop revenue and ensure business growth
- Managing the implementation of new accounts, coordinating required resources both internal and external and maintaining existing accounts
- Maintaining and developing business partnerships
- Supporting the Site Director and updating client contracts and statement of works by documenting alterations and conducting reviews periodically
- Dealing with client complaints, communicating clearly with the client point of contract and providing appropriate solutions
- Forecasting operating cost budget for delegated responsibilities
- Tracking client-related costs and ensuring all services are billed
- Providing variance analysis to demonstrate financial performance against the forecast budget
- Ensuring accounts are operating within the SOX compliance parameters
As a successful Senior Account Manager, you will possess:
- Educated to at least HND level or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrable experience in the customer service industry at management level
- Extensive client management and relationship experience
- Experience in working to, achieving and exceeding client expectations, KPI's and Service Level Agreements
- Previous responsibility and accountability for Profit and Loss, including the preparation of budgets, contractual pricing and business plans
- A high level of business and commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Analytical skills; the ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions and provide solutions
- Experienced in the use of MS Office: MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint as a minimum
- Proactive and Innovative
- Self-motivated with a vision of continuously adding value to customers and clients
In return our client offers a salary of £35,000 per annum along with fantastic benefits to include: generous holiday allowance, Ongoing training and development, Further career opportunities, Monthly incentives prizes, Pension, Healthcare, Discounts for various retailers and tourist attractions, Childcare Vouchers, Free onsite parking, Free hot beverages
For further information, please apply.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.