Senior .Net Developer
FPSG's exclusive client is a key player in the Glasgow IT sector. With the challenge of new and exciting opportunities at the Group, they have fresh career opportunities for talented and innovated IT professionals.
To support this growth a vacancy has arisen for a Senior C#.Net Developer to start work ASAP on a green-field and on-going projects, working from their central Glasgow offices.
As a Senior C#.Net Developer, your responsibilities will include:
* Writing readable and maintainable code
* Working in an agile environment
* Interacting with 3rd party APIs
* Participation in full software development life cycle, from requirements gathering, analysis and design to production support and maintenance
* Testing and reconciliation
* Applying software development principles and best practices
As a successful C#.Net Developer, you will have:
* Strong C# .Net experience
* Been previously involved in projects using REST APIs
* Experience of working with Azure
* Understanding of NoSQL and MongoDB
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Be able to work to deadlines
* Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Understanding of micro service architecture (would be an advantage)
* Desire to work with Docker, Kubernetes or PowerShell
In return our client will reward you with a salary and package commensurate with your experience.
Please submit your most relevant CV (ideally in Word format) for review and expect a prompt turnaround for suitable candidates to be selected for interview, given the urgency around the vacancy and desire to start the project.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process