Secretary (Maternity Contract)
A brilliant new opportunity has become available working for a forward thinking and established property firm based in Edinburgh City Centre as an Secretary.
This role is to start early 2019 and will be a Maternity Contract for a period of 9-12mths.
The purpose of this role is to support the Edinburgh Investment Team with all their secretarial support in a professional and efficient manner.
- Supporting the Partners and department with all typing of documentation Manage all travel, flights, accommodation, car hire and taxi's
- Arranging meetings including agendas, invitations, room bookings, technical equipment and note taking
- Responding to emails to internal and external customers
- Creation of fee notes and particulars, various reporting and collation of information
- All filing including paper and electronic
- Identifying of new deals/particulars
- Creation of plans for properties and sites including sizing of sites etc
- Creation of e-mailers to market properties, sending them to specific mailing lists and making sure mailing lists are fully up to date
- Any additional secretarial duties and tasks as required by the department
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience /background:
- Previous work experience within a Secretarial position, ideally property but not essential
- Strong team player, professional and efficient whilst remaining positive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport and work as a team
- Well-presented and naturally self-motivated
- Committed and organised
- Ability to learn quickly new processes, tasks and systems
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Confident dealing with people face to face and over the telephone
In return our client will reward you with a competitive salary and full time working hours - Monday to Friday 9.30-5.30pm, this position is working in Edinburgh City Centre and for a period of 9-12mths to cover Maternity.
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP!
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.