A brilliant new opportunity has become available working for a leading Financial Services organisation located in Edinburgh City Centre as Secretary for a period of 12mths to cover a Maternity Leave.
Working Monday to Friday - 37.5hrs per week, you work support their Chief Legal Officer whilst working closely with their legal, corporate, finance and communication teams.
- You will manage relationships with advisers and providers
- Creating and maintaining processes and control framework as a sub-set for their corporate governance hub
- Management of dividends
- Corporate governance reporting when required
- Supporting their AGMs, preparing notice of meeting, proxy forms and chair scripts
- Keeping up to date with market abuse regulations
- Help with their share dealing
- Look after company books and records
- Dealing with investor relation records
- Managing their share scheme administration
- Dealing with all register requests
- Supporting management of the CLO mail box and query management
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience /background:
- Offer a background working within governance
- Ideally working towards your ICSA or part qualified
- Strong organisational skills with a personality which thrives within a busy, forward thinking organisation
- Ability to problem solve and confident to create new ideas
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle a variety of tasks
- Extremely organised with a strong work ethic
- Excellent PC skills including MS office packages including Word & Excel
- Trustworthy and committed to working for a full duration of the contract
You will be offered a salary of circa £40k per annum plus excellent benefits including 10% bonus, pension and so much more!
Please Note: To be considered for this role you must pass full criminal and credit checks
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP!
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.