FPSG are inviting applications from SAP Functional Consultants with FI/CO experience, for some permanent opportunities based in the UK. We are representing a key player in the UK market who operate in a Security Cleared environment, so these specific roles will only be open to SAP Functional Consultants with FI/CO experience who are eligible as British Citizens (no dual citizenships or OCI/Overseas Cards permitted) who have been resident in the UK continuously for the past 5 years. This is non-negotiable, so please be mindful when applying as to what your SC Clearance eligibility is in regard to these guidelines.
Successful applicants will work with our Client and as a Team to gather and analyse business requirements for the support and configuration of SAP FI/CO. From your experience, you will understand the business of the functional area and readily participate in the configuration of product, implementation, maintenance and/or enhancement of SAP modules to align with business requirements. You will also participate in problem identification and assist in developing solutions.
Essential Job Functions you will have responsibilities for:
- Working with business users to configure the module to translate business requirements into functional design specifications. Defining initial settings, module-relevant security settings and reporting options.
- Gathering and analysing user business requirements and processes. Understanding Client requirements, needs, and functionality of the ERP product module. Defining and documenting business requirements and validating solutions with the Client.
- Providing ongoing ERP functional system support. Communicating and interacting with Technical Team and Client to resolve functional issues to meet Client requirements.
- Understanding processes and reporting requirements and user interfaces impacted by the ERP system. Identifying modifications and recommends and applying changes as appropriate.
Basic Qualifications & Experience we are looking for:
- ERP business solutions, business analysis or management analysis experience
- Experience assisting users with business process changes and improvement initiatives.
- Experience of other SAP modules/technologies would be advantageous, in particular any with PS & Treasury Management.
Other Useful Qualifications & Abilities:
- Verbal and written communication and analysis skills to listen to Client and articulate back for feedback and solutions.
- Good ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment.
- Proven problem solving skills to identify, analyse and assist in solving business application problems in an ERP environment.
- Presentation skills to present to Management and Customers and an ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients.
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Demonstrate you can convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with business problems and communicate technical and business matters clearly in lay terms for comprehension by multiple audiences.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple shifting priorities.
If you qualify for the Security Clearance requirements and have the types of SAP FI/CO background and experience outlined, then please apply ASAP. A very competitive salary, package and career path will be outlined for you and interviews will be arranged to suit your own current situation, taking into account any notice period you may have.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process