Sales Account Executive, Liverpool Competitive + realistic OTE
Are you an ambitious driven Sales professional who is keen to develop their career further?
A highly rewarding Technical Sales Engineer position has become available with an market leading Wellness and Health organization based in Liverpool. To support continued success, they are growing their team and have an opportunity for a Sales Executive. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone from a B2B FMCG background to join an organisation going through a period of growth that will provide continuous improvement and career development.
As a Sales Account Executive you will:
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Self-generate and drive sales within the UK for all retail/wholesale businesses.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Be responsible for the complete sales process from lead sourcing, customer onboarding and account activation.
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a sales role, preferably selling B2B in a retail FMCG setting
- Experience of Health/Wellness desired.
- Proven sales track record in achieving sales targets (minimum 12 months)
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.
- Excellent ability to build rapport.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
In return our client will reward you with a competitive salary and rewards package.
Apply by contacting John Agnew on 0131 270 6626 or email@example.com
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process