Resource & Project Coordinator
FPSG are recruiting for our leading client based in Glasgow City Centre for a Resource & Project Coordinator.
This is a brilliant full time, permanent opportunity for an experienced Resource Coordinator & Project to move into a forward thinking, modern and dynamic organisation.
- Working with dedicated departments you will be responsible for the allocation of staff for new up and coming projects
- You will work in partnership with key stakeholders within the business to truly identify specific skills of staff, what they are currently allocated to, whilst ensuring new projects have the experience required to meet the dedicated deadline
- This positon will involve working with a lot of complex information and data, you will come up against a variety of challenges and will need to ensure you find solutions to solve these in an effective and efficient manner
- Working with many departments across the business to ensure you have a full understanding of key projects, deadlines required, challenges you will come up against and be resilient to constant changing priorities
- In addition, you will also support key stakeholders with all administration and coordination of external supplier relationships and project assignment
To be considered for this rare and brilliant opportunity, we are looking for candidates who offer the following background / experience:
- Proven background working within a project management environment where you have been responsible for ensuring there is enough dedicated staff and experience achieving what is required
- Ability to anticipate risks, offering solutions to challenges before they arise
- Extremely practical, methodical, professional and articulate approach
- Offer confidence with your ability to work with people of all levels
- Background using MS Excel and database software
- Use assertiveness to drive improvement and efficiency, remaining open to change and collaboration
- Thrive working within a busy and fast paced environment, interacting with others whilst being resilient to forever changing priories
In return our client offers an excellent starting salary which will be discussed with you at time of application. Also:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- … and so much more!
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process