Residential Legal Secretary - Part time
FPSG are recruiting an experienced Residential Legal Secretary for our leading professional service client based in Edinburgh.
Working part of a successful and established team, this is a Part Time, permanent opportunity to start ASAP.
You will provide a full Residential Legal Secretary support to a leading professional services organisation.
- Provide full and comprehensive secretarial support service to the Partner
- Dealing with all secretarial work relating to Sales and Purchases of residential property
- You will be responsible for communicating directly with clients and external contacts (Surveyors/mortgage lenders/solicitors)
- Ensure confidentiality, accuracy and
- Use professional skills to chase debt via telephone, letter and email to ensure payment
- Work closely with clients handling queries in a professional and prompt manner
- General administration
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, out client does require the following experience/Background:
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient with MS Office packages (Word/Excel etc.)
- The ability to use initiative in a proactive manner
- Excellent administration skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Work effectively within a team
- Present a professional image and demonstrates excellent secretarial skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the firms processes
- Comply with all in-house policies and procedures
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.