Reagent Manufacturing Analytical
Reagent Manufacturing Scientist - Analytical
A rare opportunity to join a busy reagent manufacturing team on a day shift basis! Working with ground breaking technology and making a real difference to people!
- Evaluate performance of raw and in-process materials at critical stages of manufacture and carry out final formulation testing to support manufacturing activities, work to established test specifications.
- Prepare process buffers and stock solutions to allow reagent manufacturing, testing and validation schedule to be met.
- Support preparation and manufacture of assay reagents safely, efficiently and in line with schedule and SOPs/WIs to meet strip production requirements.
- Carry out routine calibration, maintenance and running of laboratory and analytical equipment and support external supplier maintenance activities as required.
- Support the purchasing of appropriate equipment and the validation activities for the manufacture and testing of all reagents.
- Ensure raw material and consumable availability for new test methods, creating documentation where required and communicating with Supply Chain
- Execute validation and ongoing monitoring of analytical test methods and equipment.
- Support development and transfer of new analytical test methods for raw materials, intermediates and final manufactured assay reagents.
- Schedule routine calibration, maintenance and running of laboratory and analytical equipment and support external supplier maintenance activities as required.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional attention to detail and high level of skills in problem solving and a can do attitude, along with the following experience:
- Degree qualified in a relevant scientific discipline including Analytical Chemistry.
- Experience and strong knowledge of HPLC/UPLC, FCM, DLS, Rheology, MS, UV/Visible spectrophotometry, and related wet chemistry techniques.
- Experience working within a manufacturing laboratory following good lab practices and confidence to work without supervision.
- Ability to create and follow complex protocols and accurately complete batch records.
- Knowledge of GMP standards, including Validation protocols and Non-Conformances.
- Can work well within a group environment.
- Computer literacy and data analysis skills.
- Commercial diagnostic assay experience.
- Knowledge of Nanoparticles and Antibody Conjugates.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Qualification.
- Experience in statistical analysis techniques.
- Knowledge and experience of working within a biohazard environment.
Apply online in the first instance or contact Nichola Lumley Tel: 0141 270 5135 or email your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process