What is important to you?
- Interesting work
- Competitive salary
- Being part of a fantastic team
- Hybrid working
FPSG are working with a fresh, dynamic and highly innovative company based in central Scotland who are experiencing an exciting period of growth.
If you have a background in immunology with a desire to work out of the lab in a quality-based position, then do not delay applying - this is a great team where roles very rarely become available!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Quality Manager in developing the QMS and take the lead in identifying and driving process improvements in relation to the QMS with particular attention to QC and data integrity.
- Extend the Quality Department's QC capabilities to better support customers.
- Take responsibility for planning and performing an annual programme of customer study audits.
- Assume responsibility for creating and training out procedures for the in-house LIM system, QC activities and Excel Analytical Procedures.
- Be proactive in the delivery of all training pertinent to the Quality Department.
- Develop a process for validation of spreadsheets and procedures to support data integrity.
You will have……
- A degree in life sciences and/or extensive industry or academic experience.
- Understanding of the drug development process.
- Experience of working in a CRO or life science company (minimum 3 years).
- Experience in the scientific disciplines of the company such as bioanalytical, SPR and translational immunology methodologies.
- Understanding of the application of GMP principles within a laboratory setting.
Experience & Qualifications
- Possess an advanced understanding of Excel or have a genuine interest in developing an advanced level of expertise.
- Ability to technically review a wide range of documents.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process