QC Technician - Micro
Exciting opportunity to join and organisation going through considerable growth and with this growth there are fantastic opportunities for career development - quality is at the forefront of everything they do!
Responsibilities will include:
- Executing microbiological procedures for testing of raw materials, intermediate products and final product samples, according to defined SOPs and protocols
- Performing environmental monitoring of cleanroom areas
- Ensuring that equipment, facilities and materials used in the QC laboratories comply with defined standards
- Adhering to 5S working practices
- Immediately escalating and report any deviations to materials, facilities, processes or procedures to line manager
- Maintaining all QC systems, databases, logs and support the generation of QC trend data
- Shift work and out of hours work as required
Essential skills will include:
- Degree in biological sciences or relevant experience
- Knowledge of GMP guidelines and regulatory body requirements
- Experience of microbiological methods in a production-focused environment including but not limited to; Total Viable Count, Bacterial Endotoxin, Environmental monitoring, Microbial Identification and Growth Promotion
- Experience managing external relationships for effective delivery, e.g. vendors, test houses
- Experience of Quality Management Systems
In return our client will reward you with an excellent salary, as well as the opportunity to significantly progress your career due to their rapid and exciting expansion plans. There is also extensive training and personal development opportunities.
Apply by contacting Nichola Price, 0141 270 5135 or email@example.com
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process