QC Analyst - Analytical
Fantastic opportunity to join a high growth organisation in a key quality role with all the career advancement prospects that you would expect from a company that is more than trebling their workforce.
Shift patters that allow you an excellent work life balance due to the considerable number of days off between shift patterns - on top of that there is a further £ allowance to cover the shifts!
This role will be working as part of the Quality team your key responsibilities will be:
- Analysis of raw materials, intermediate products and final products
- Apply best cGMP work practices and techniques to test within required specifications
- Be accountable for the Analytical lab being clean, tidy and well organised
- Identify areas for continued improvement and escalate those to the Head of QC
Essential skills will include:
- Degree in biological sciences or relevant experience
- Experience of working within a QC laboratory working with a recognised quality system
- Writing and working to SOP documentation
- Analytical methods experience, in a production-focused environment, in assays (not limited to Hameagglutination assays, micro-plate assays like ELISA and dye binding colorimetric assays (Bradford Method, Coomassie Plus), Electrophoresis, HPLC method, Immunoassays (Western Blot, Slot Blot)
- Assay development, validation and transfer experience
- Experience of working within Quality Management Systems which include deviations, change controls and CAPA's
In return our client will reward you with an excellent salary, as well as the opportunity to significantly contribute to the fight against COVID-19. The company offer fantastic progression opportunities and have an amazing benefits package.
This is certainly an opportunity for a skilled Analyst to make a difference!
Apply by contacting Nichola Lumley on 07891 869 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process