FPSG, working in partnership with a leading consultancy, are recruiting for a Project Manager to join our client's well established and highly successful operation in the North East.
Arising as part of continued success for our client & having successfully been awarded long term projects, our client operates across a variety of sectors including Pharmaceutical, Transport & Process sectors.
Offering an unrivalled opportunity to join a progressive and supportive consultancy, our client is renowned for placing a high level of importance in promoting professional development opportunities for their staff whilst empowering their teams to work in an autonomous manner.
Undertaking a variety of projects with values exceeding £50m+, you will ensure a high standard is maintained by the project teams at all times and projects are completed efficiently, on time and to budget.
Additional responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Ensure project delivery at all stages meets the client's objectives and is in line with the conditions of appointment
- Develop and foster strong relationships with clients and consultancies, identifying potential areas for further support within the requirements of client's projects.
Our client is keen to bring on board an experienced Project Manager with a track record of working ideally within a consultancy environment.
Additional experience includes (but not limited to):
- Demonstrable experience of commercial awareness and working part of a multi-faceted team.
- A knowledge and understanding of the component parts of a project and overall construction cost's coupled with a competent knowledge of a range of project procurement options.
- Academically have a degree in a relevant specialism ideally either Construction, Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- Ideally, have achieved a chartered status (i.e RICS, CIOB etc).
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive package which includes a generous holiday allowance & professional development support.
To apply for this position, please send an updated version of your CV via the "APPLY NOW" link on this page.
For a list of other potential vacancies and to register for future opportunities, please visit:
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.