FPSG are seeking an ambitious Project Administrator who is keen to take the next step in their career within Project Management.
Our international client is a leader in their field and due to expansion within the business they are looking for an experienced Project Administrator to join their team.
This is an entry level position for those who wish to develop a career in project management. During your first few months you will complete comprehensive initial training which is designed to ensure you gain the experience and knowledge required to build a strong foundation for your career
Offering a clear career path you will have the opportunity to progress and develop towards becoming a Project Manager in the longer-term.
In addition to your training you will also have the opportunity of sponsorship through professional qualification with the Association for Project Management (APM).
The purpose of this role is to provide project support to the existing Project Management team, this will include working closely with the team to ensure the highest level of service to all clients whilst ensuring that all projects run smoothly, you will gain involvement in ongoing projects and complete a range of tasks within these projects.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Project Managers with all requests
- Preparation of quotes and highlight any red flags
- Resource planning which will include proactive vendor management to ensure resources are in place
- Project methodology
- Scheduling and monitoring project progress
- Logging and setting up all job information on internal systems
- Liaising with various teams on project matters
- Updating schedules and reports
- Producing quotes
- Completing invoices and purchase orders, monitoring project costs
- Risk management
- Maintenance of databases
- Managing quality - including providing translators with instruction, carrying out translator spot checks glossary and style guide management, responding to log files
- General Administrative duties including reviewing and analysis of source files, file management, setting up new projects and jobs
To be considered for this very rare but exciting opportunity, our client does require the following:
- Solid Administrative/Customer Service experience (Ideally within an IT or Project based environment)
- 12 months + experience managing administrative projects from beginning to end
- A genuine interest in linguistics with/or without translation experience
- Positive, 'can do' attitude
- Strong work ethic with a flexible approach to all tasks
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise effectively
- Professional telephone manner with first class communication skills
- Organised and able to prioritise independently
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong IT skills and capability
- Great attention to detail with a commitment to quality
- Looking to progress their career within Project Management
This position is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
In return our client offers a starting salary of £18-19.5k per annum
Our client offers a structured training programme and career development with the opportunity to study towards an internationally recognised Project Management qualification.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
For further information, please apply by submitting your CV