Our client are a leading Management Consultancy operating in the Defence, Rail, Transport and Construction arena. They have a wealth of very high net worth clients are now seeking to recruit a number of Procurement Consultants who will drive forward the Sourcing, Contact Management and Corporate Commercial Activity across a number of private and public sector clients.
The immediate role will be predominantly based from our Birmingham office where you will work extensively with your clients and their respective supply chains. The individual will have the opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled team delivering best-in-class strategic procurement and contract advice, including end-to-end procurement services to one of our key account clients.
- To fulfil the responsibilities of a Procurement and Contracts Consultant
- To assist with specialist procurement strategy to public and private sector clients.
- Support the development of the procurement services provided by our client
- To support business development and marketing of the Contract Services division.
- To support the delivery of both team and wider business targets.
In particular we are looking for individuals who has been exposed but not necessarily an expert in the following:
- Procurement strategy
- Contract Management
- OJEU Procurement
- Supply chain intelligence
- Contract development
- Commercial modelling
- Supplier evaluation strategies
- Contract terms, negotiation and award
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process