PPC Specialist - Client-Side
We are looking to recruit an experienced PPC Specialist for an exciting new opportunity.
The business has been established since 2011 and has offices across the globe. They offer a stable career with a highly regarded and recognised company within their sector.
Over the last 3 years the company has seen significant growth in Dubai and Beijing and for 2016 their focus is in London.
Keeping at the forefront of technology and developments is key for this business and an online digital presence is paramount. They are therefore looking to grow a strong Digital team within the new London office including a PPC Specialist.
The PPC Position
As the PPC Specialist you will be responsible for creating sophisticated Paid Search campaigns to drive traffic and improve ROI via mobile and websites.
The role will see you responsible for;
- PPC Strategy
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Research
- Site Analytics
- PPC Implementation
- Use of Bid Management Tools
- Campaign Reporting & Analysis
The PPC Position Requirements
- You will have minimum 2 years within a commercial PPC role will full responsibility for PPC
- Use of key PPC tools including Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Use of Bid Management tools
- Worked with significant PPC budgets
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ideally GAP Qualified
- Experience within the financial industry or similar
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.