PPC Account Manager
FPSG are working in partnership with a leading client in their market for a PPC / Paid Search Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
You will work with a B2B ecommerce company with an established digital strategy, with an engaged senior management team and skilled internal digital resource. Our client offers a data led approach which mean means you can hit the ground running.
- You will have control and accountable for a large budget and take responsibility for the development and deployment of their paid search activity
- Working within a skilled internal digital team, with responsibility for the running of all their biddable paid search activity across 5 ecommerce websites
- Focus on building on their current success and contributing to our continued year on year growth
- Working closely with senior management, you will support and deliver against their ambitious growth within the market
- Using first class integrated software this will support you to create and manage sophisticated paid search campaigns, identify new opportunities and drive forward their paid search strategy in line with wider company goals
Experience / Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years within a paid search focused position in an ecommerce environment, agency or client side
- Proven track record within a B2B environment, using biddable media to acquire, engage and nurture users through the sales funnel
- Strong commercial understanding
- Experience with significant paid search budgets
- Google Adwords & Analytics Certified
- Highly analytical with a critical attention to detail
- Proven ability to use available business intelligence to build a data led paid search strategy
- Intricate knowledge of biddable media & platforms, technologies and strategies
- Degree Educated or demonstrable equivalent business and digital experience
- Natural passion for digital markting
- Positive, great work ethic and happy to get stuck in
- Thrive working within a results driven environment whilst having the ability to create and work to agreed budgets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This role is full time, permanent working Monday to Friday 8-4pm / 9-5pm, many benefits also on offer whilst working with a first class team and industry experienced leadership team.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process