Pensions & Investments Administrator
FPSG are recruiting an Investments Administrator for a client located in Edinburgh City Center.
This role is a full time, 6 - 12 month contract offering a salary of £18k - £21k
You will work within a well-established IFA firm which provide a high level of independent financial advice to clients. You will be required to provide excellent support to advisors and ensuring new and existing clients receive an excellent level of service and care.
- Setting up and maintaining clients records including AML checks
- Preparing simple illustrations and key features for the recommendations made
- Efficiently obtaining all details for clients existing products and pass to paraplanner / advisers for checking
- Obtaining paperwork required from platform providers to facilitate the application process completion of the application process via provider website or paper
- Monitoring new business process' to ensure it is competed within the agreed timescales
- Sending invoices to clients who choose to pay for advice directly
- Preparing updated valuations for client reviews
- Managing investments switches and income withdrawals
- Managing regular and one off communications to clients
- Archiving of older files
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, out client does require the following experience/Background:
- Previous experience within Financial Services
- Knowledge of Pensions and Investments
- Strong business acumen with an engaging personality
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office - Word & Excel
- Ability to work alone but within a wider team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great eye for detail and experience working with contracts
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to different situations
- Ability to produce high quality of work within tight timescales
- Strong team player with a flexible attitude and great work ethic
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process