Payroll Associate (UK/EMEA)
Up to £120.00 per day + on site gym
Payroll Associate - Glasgow
12 month temporary contract
FPSG's client is a global leader in the Financial Services Industry. The UK/EMEA Payroll department provide support across a number of sites and for all departments within the large complex business. Due to continued growth and expansion the team are in need of an additional team member to ensure an effective and efficiently payroll support is given to all business areas.
As an experienced Payroll Administrator your responsibilities will include:
* Processing responsibility for employees of defined business units included in the UK payroll via Midland HR (iTrent) - 1 monthly payroll and occasional supplementary payrolls may be included in a monthly cycle.
* Build and manage relationship with HR. This role acts as a dedicated payroll contact for the business units HR coverage and employees with a requirement to provide a high level of technical/practical advice on Payroll administration matters to ensure statutory and firm compliance.
* Input and checking of all aspects of UK Payroll processing
* Importing files to payroll system
* Starters, Leavers and completion of all appropriate tax forms
* Variable data - e.g.. bonus, advances, overtime, etc.
* Knowledge and application of statutory and firm rules in relation to: SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP, redundancy payments and many other aspects of payroll processing
* Dealing with employee related queries through a web based query tool within the given SLA agreements.
* Day to day liaison with clients - HR, employees, HMRC and Vendors
* Monthly payroll element reconciliation and control reporting
* Arrange 3rd party monthly payroll payments i.e. court orders and Payroll Giving
* Quarterly archiving of aged payroll documents
* Ability to manually calculate PAYE and NI calculations when required
* Completion of periodic National Statistics forms
* Payroll uploads of HR data to iTrent
* Overpayments process compliance
As a successful Payroll Administrator, you will have:
* At least 5 years payroll experience
* CIPP qualified an advantage
* Proven track record in a professional and complex organization
* Ability to develop and implement on clearly defined strategy
* Proven stakeholder and vendor relationship experience
* Experience in all aspects of UK payroll processing
* Knowledge of EMEA country payrolls an advantage
* Ability to analyse and improve processes
* Strong knowledge of employment law and PAYE legislation
* Expatriate knowledge an advantage
* MidlandHR iTrent experience an advantage
In return our client will reward you with - day rate of £120/day (approx. £12.80/hour, on-site gym.
Please apply to Jane Hammond via the online process
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.