FPSG's exclusive client is a global leader in the Technology Industry. They are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their busy team on a part-time basis. As the Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for timely and accurate delivery of weekly payroll, including all administration in accordance with statutory regulations.
You will be required to work every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
As Payroll Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Accurate and efficient payment of weekly wages through the computerised payroll system
- Accurate and timely administration of the time and attendance system
- First point of contact for supervisors for time and attendance and payroll
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports and ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis
- Process starters and leavers and complete all forms required by HMRC in a timely manner
- Administer the Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) and Statutory Paternity Pay (SPP) schemes
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets
- Develop positive working relationships with the aim of continuously improving service delivery
- Effectively carries out all other general administrative duties
- Effectively manages all data input and carries out regular data cleansing activities in accordance with company procedures
- Delivers accurate outputs and takes ownership for making improvements in their job role
- Participate in interim and final audit of payroll procedures and practices with external auditors
- Demonstrates a 'can do will do' attitude and carries out instructions given by line manager in a timely manner
- Carry out other ad hoc duties as required to support line manager
- Build effective relationships with peer groups and management across the business
As a successful Payroll Administrator, you will have:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A respect for confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Resilient and driven to succeed
- Strong IT skills and competent in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and time management skills
In return our client will reward you with a basic salary between £16,000 and £19,000 FTE depending on experience, great benefits package available
Please note that this is a permanent part-time position where you are required to work 3 full days, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday each week.
To apply, please utilise the 'Apply' prompts below
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.