Part Time Receptionist
A brilliant new opportunity has become available working on a Part Time basis as a Receptionist within a large organisation on the outskirts of Edinburgh.
The purpose of this role is to provide a professional and friendly service to all internal and external customers and ensure all relevant information is provided and ensure all enquiries are followed through to the customers' satisfaction
- To work as Receptionist answering switchboard and phones, dealing with visitors and contractors
- To sort faxes (per Faxination) and forward to addressee
- To order contract taxis and maintain logs and Request Forms
- To follow procedure regarding sub-contractor log books
- To take bookings for Meeting Rooms and ensure Meeting Room booking diaries and schedules are kept up to date
- To be responsible for updating Internal Telephone list (weekly) and liaise with Local IT to ensure Intranet updated fortnightly
- To take bookings for Company Pool Car and ensure copies of valid driving licences are kept on file
- Post holder will be responsible for placing buffet lunch orders with outside caterers, as required, and dealing with relevant internal documentation·
- To provide relief Reception cover as required (e.g. during holidays and periods of absence due to illness of other Part-Time Receptionist when full-time hours are necessary .
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience /background:
- Previous experience working in a busy reception
- Excellent telephone manner
- To be of smart appearance
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and E-mail (Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Customer service experience and focus
- Knowledge of Meridian Switch desirable
In return our client will reward you with a competitive salary of £17,500 pro rata
Working Hours: 20 hours per week (5 days out of 7) 9am -1pm or 1pm - 5pm To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP!
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP!