Part time Receptionist
A brilliant new opportunity has become available working for a leading law firm based in Edinburgh City Centre as a Part time Receptionist for a 6month FTC.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the provision of a professional and efficient front of house reception function.
- Meet and greet clients in a friendly and attentive manner, ensuring that they are provided with standard health and safety guidelines and their contact is notified promptly of their arrival. In addition all external visitors
- should be logged as they arrive and depart
- Co-ordinate the meeting room diary ensuring that all requirements for
- meetings/seminars/lunches/functions are noted and communicated to the relevant departments. In addition liaise with IT to ensure that all required technical support is provided
- Carry out daily checks of meeting rooms to ensure they are clean, tidy and report any maintenance required
- Manage and co-ordinate the allocation of the firm's parking spaces
- Organise taxis as requested. Follow up each individual order to ensure that receipts are produced and collate all receipts on a weekly/monthly basis
- Ensuring observation of the firm's policy on courier use, arrange as requested courier pick-ups and deliveries
- Answering incoming calls, passing through directly all calls with the exception of partners and directors calls which should be announced
- Arrange travel and accommodation requirements as when requested in
- compliance with the travel and expense policy
- Issue and track the use of train tickets for travel as required
- Collate on a weekly basis the attendees for Partner's lunch ensuring that
- numbers are communicated to the kitchen in advance
- Ensure that the reception area is kept neat and tidy and stocked with the
- relevant literature
- Comply with the firm's health & safety policy at all times, taking on board as an employee your duty of care in the work place
- Completing ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience /background:
- Previous work experience within a Receptionist position, ideally within a corporate environment
- Strong team player, professional and efficient whilst remaining positive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport and work as a team
- Well-presented and naturally self-motivated
- Committed and organised
- Ability to learn quickly new processes, tasks and systems
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Confident dealing with people face to face and over the telephone
In return our client will reward you with a competitive salary of £17,388 pro rata, the position is based in Edinburgh City Centre for a period of 6months.
Working Hours: Monday - Tuesday 2pm - 5pm, Wednesday - Thursday 9am -5pm, Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP!
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.