Part Time ER & Engagement Manager
FPSG are recruiting for our leading client based in Glasgow City Centre for an HR/ER Manager.
Reporting to the Head of HR you will be responsible for facilitating employee and management relations across the group working in line with company values and objectives.
You will provide support, advice and coaching across the business whilst resolving workplace conflict and addressing employee workplace concerns.
You will be required to analyse, monitor and resolve a variety of challenging issues to encourage a supportive environment, increasing communication across the business and instil best practice for managers.
Please Note: This is a permanent, part time opportunity working circa 20hrs per week. Open to discussion with hours that would suit the successful applicant.
- Providing a compassionate and proactive response to any HR issues arising across the business, making a comprehensive assessment of the issues, a clear decision for action and consideration of associated impact this may have
- Analysing employee relation issues and investigations to assist with trending analysis and proactive response solutions to improve process and manager capability in this area
- Working in collaboration with key stakeholders and management, coaching of ER/HR policies to support understanding and implementation
- Addressing employee/manager conflicts, striving to resolve them in a positive manner that benefits all parties and facilitates healthy work relationships
- Listening to and as necessary addressing employee concerns and issues, to encourage a supportive atmosphere in the workplace
- Handling complaints and grievances, protecting the interests of all parties involved
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience/background:
- Previous ER/HR/OD experience working within a fast paced, changing environment
- CIPD educated to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable approachable, engaging personality with a passion for working with diverse groups of people
- First class interpersonal skills with proven background of mediating between different parties
- Great communication skills with an ability to challenge as well as influence
- Brilliant analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to devise solutions as well as implement and measure the impact/success
- An adaptable approach to people and situations
In return our client offers a brilliant starting salary which will be discussed at time of application..
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- … and so much more!
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.