Paralegal - Residential Real Estate
FPSG are recruiting an experienced Paralegal - Residential Real Estate, for our leading client located in Edinburgh.
Working part of a successful and established team, this is a full time, permanent opportunity to start ASAP. Flexibility would be offered within this role for the right candidate!
You will support and work closely with the fee earners in a small but very busy team whilst being provided with the opportunity to assist in the provision of a comprehensive service for real estate professionals and business occupiers providing support in a broad range of transactions
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide full and comprehensive Paralegal support of general property transactions
- Negotiating residential Scottish standard missives, examinations of title, drafting dispositions
- Dealing with correspondence between solicitors, lender and clients and the preparation of client fee notes
- Completion of all LBTT and registration forms required pre and post-exchange and completions, undertaking searches and processing Land Registry fees
- Providing paralegal support to the residential real estate team in other Scottish offices when required
- Provide support with general administrative duties including photocopying, scanning, opening new client files
- Arranging client meetings and the preparation of legal documents as and when required
- Develop relationships with clients and having day to day contact with them
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, out client does require the following experience/Background:
- Minimum 2yrs experience as a Paralegal with a genuine interest to pursue a career within this field
- Offer an interest and experience in property law
- Ability to meet agree fee earning targets and have an understanding of key financial issues
- Ability to monitor and adjust priorities on an on-going basis whilst managing tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently using your initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to be risk conscious, identifying and managing risk in your work
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to develop your client relationship and client care skills
- Motivation and willingness to continue learning
- Proficient IT skills (Microsoft packages)
In return you will be paid a salary which is competitive in the market and receive some of the best benefits an employer can offer! You will have the opportunity to liaise with senior stakeholder and build your career within a dynamic and forward thinking environment.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.