Paralegal - PI. - Edinburgh
Personal Injury Paralegal - Edinburgh
FPSG client is a top tier legal practice with offices located throughout the UK. An opportunity existing for and experienced P.I. Paralegal to join their established team based Edinburgh.
Key areas of responsibility include;
- Working as part of a highly efficient team the successful candidate will manage your own caseload of motor claims including Personal Injury.
- Pursuing claims through key stages of the claim utilising the clients bespoke in-house case management system.
- External contact and various lines of commination with clients, insurance bodies, expert witnesses and solicitors.
- Completing a variety of administrative tasks as required. .
- Meticulous attention to detail, demonstrates the ability to prioritise task efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrates the ability to build rapport with ease with both internal and external contacts.
- Comprehensive IT skills.
To find out additional information, please contact on confidence Michelle Beaumont on 0131 270 6606 or Email -
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
To keep up to date with current opportunities in the Legal sector, be sure to follow on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.