FPSG are supporting our client whom are a leading law firm with a strong presence across Scotland to assist in the development of their Residential Property offering.
As a direct result of their Residential Property team experiencing sustained and remarkable growth in business levels over the last three years, they have a unique opportunity for a Paralegal to join the residential property team based out of their Aberdeen office.
As a Conveyancing Paralegal, your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out routine conveyancing duties including dealing with settlements, titles and missives
- Dealing with all client and third party enquiries in a professional manner
- Undertaking administrative duties when required
As a successful Conveyancing Paralegal, you will have:
- Experience as a Residential or Commercial Property Paralegal
- A strong background in administration work within the Legal sector
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
Our client is offering a competitive package in addition to fantastic career development opportunities in a truly collegiate and supportive environment.
In order to be considered for this position, please click "apply now" and follow the instructions.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process