Paralegal - Commercial Real Estate
FPSG are recruiting an experienced Paralegal - Residential Real Estate, for our leading client located in Edinburgh.
Working part of a successful and established team, this is a full time, permanent opportunity to start ASAP. Flexibility would be offered within this role for the right candidate!
You will support and work closely with the fee earners in a small but very busy Commercial Real Estate team
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Sales and purchases of commercial and residential property
- Property Finance transactions
- Dealing with leasing work acting for both landlords and tenants
- Providing property support for corporate acquisitions and tenders
- Supporting the team on a range of general commercial property transactions
- Supporting the team in producing and managing client reports
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following background and/or experience:
- Previous experience in a Paralegal role within Commercial Real Estate or Residential Conveyancing is desired
- Genuine interest in pursuing a long-term career as a Paralegal in this area
- Have an interest and knowledge of commercial property law
- Motivation and willingness to continue learning
- Ability to meet agreed fee earning targets and have an understanding of key financial issues relevant to your role
- Ability to monitor and adjust priorities on an on-going basis whilst managing tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently using your initiative and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to develop your client relationship and client care skills
In return you will be paid a salary which is competitive in the market and receive some of the best benefits an employer can offer! You will have the opportunity to liaise with senior stakeholder and build your career within a dynamic and forward thinking environment.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process