FPSG are inviting applications from Oracle Technical Consultants with experience of completing at least one full ERP or HCM Oracle Cloud (Fusion) project implementation. The work requires you to be based in the UK and geographically mobile to spend time each week Consulting on Client sites, chiefly with Public Sector organisations who may require Security Clearance levels ranging from BPSS up to SC Clearance level (please advise if you already hold any). In return, a fantastic career opportunity awaits, with a rewarding salary, path to equity and exposure to the best skills, colleagues & projects on the market.
As an Oracle Technical Consultant who has completed full implementation(s), your role in the Team will focus on designing and implementing solutions which meet the business needs of customers who you will face off to in a true Consulting fashion. These customers will range from managed services clients to those recently engaged for new implementation projects which have been the main cause for hiring at this time.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing and support of technical tasks in Oracle Cloud
- Technical Tasks include BI Publisher Reports/Integrations, Approval Workflows, Fast Formulas and HCM Extracts, OIC integrations, FAW
- Preparing and delivering technical workshops and engaging with business stakeholders in requirements gathering and business mapping
- Carrying out unit testing on code and develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified code
- Creating appropriate documentation such as requirements, detailed analysis, technical documentation or user guides
- Supporting existing customers technical solutions and resolving any issues/enhancements that may occur
- Client onsite visits will be required at different stages of the projects
- Completed at least 1 full ERP or HCM Oracle Cloud (Fusion) project implementations or EBS project implementations
- Extensive knowledge on underlying database structure for ERP/HCM Oracle Cloud (Fusion) or EBS
- Excellent Communication skills (written and oral in English) with good attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills and a dedication to achieving business outcomes and project deadlines
- Familiarity and understanding of rapid deployment methodologies
Interested in next steps?
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, then please apply immediately in order to discuss further and enter into the interview process. Permanent salary & packages will be commensurate with the level of entry and experience you bring and discussed very openly, as will career path & further earning potentials these opportunities will bring.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process