A brilliant new opportunity has become available working for a local organisation located in Bathgate as an Office Administrator.
The purpose of this role is to support the Office Manager and the wider organisation with all office administration tasks whilst being point of contact for new and existing customers.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday (occasional weekend working)
- First point of contact for all visitors to the organisation, ensuring they are treated in a professional and polite manner
- Be first point of contact for all calls to the organisation, transferring of calls and taking messages
- Arranging quotes and typing emails
- Manage new projects to the company
- Book appointments for Contractors
- Deal with any customer questions or concerns
- Organise property surveys
- Liaise with contractors, surveyors, architects
- Organise and book sales appointments for potential clients
- Ensuring office and showroom is clean and tidy at all times
- Supporting colleagues with various duties and tasks
- Ensure all stationary / office supplies are managed
- Arrange room bookings and meetings when required
- Additional administration tasks and project work when required
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience /background:
- Previous administration/front of house experience
- Excellent work ethic whilst being professional and confident dealing with customers
- Flexibility to work weekends if/when required
- Previous work experience working within a busy administrative role
- Strong working knowledge of MS packages including outlook / Excel and Word
- Ability to work to deadlines and support a variety of individuals of all levels
- Confidence dealing with incoming calls and visitors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well presented, articulate and professional
- Ability to build rapport and work as a team
- Naturally positive, self-motivated and ability to use initiative
- Committed and organised
- Ability to learn quickly new processes, tasks and systems
In return our client will reward you with a great salary which will be discussed at time of application, generous holiday allowance plus so much more!
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP!
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.