Motor Claims Handler
FPSG are recruiting for our leading client based in Glasgow City Centre! Due to their growth in to the Scottish market these are brand new opportunities and we're looking to hire first class customer service professionals who offer a background working within Motor Claims and seeking a long term career within an award winning organisation.
Working full time - 37.5hrs per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am to 8pm, some weekend working will be required in the future along with over time too. You will be offered a permanent contract and fantastic benefits to start ASAP
The purpose of the role is to be first point of contact for all customers who are looking to make a property claim.
- Provide outstanding levels of customer care to your customers over the telephone and digital channels in relation to commercial and personal motor insurance claims
- Ability to prioritise tasks and activities ensuring customer claims are processed correctly and within the regulatory and company guidelines
- Strong communicator, genuine ability to put yourself in your customer shoes, particularly when your customer has gone through a difficult time or expressing dissatisfaction
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail as you are logging multiple details on their systems
- A good eye for detail and ability to question, sensitively, in order to spot potential fraudulent activity
- Great sense of urgency and resilience as you will be required to change approach or skillset in line with business needs
- The successful candidates will work both on and off the phone to settle customer claims efficiently, with both customer and costs in mind
- Using a variety of questioning techniques to ensure all information is gathered effectively
- Provide general information and answer questions in a polite, professional manner
- Working towards individual and team performance targets
- Ensure you have a full understanding of all processes & legislations
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required which may include some administration
- Logging of all calls accurately on our clients CRM system
- You will provide options and solutions to customers
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience/background:
- Previous customer service/call centre experience managing a variety of clients questions, queries and problems
- Proven background of working within Motor Claims
- Previous background of working towards performance targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence dealing with customers over the phone and overcoming objections
- Strong team player who is informative and approachable
- Positive, enthusiastic and professional
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to identify customers' needs with experience of using open questions
- Excellent PC skills including MS Word/Excel
In return our client offers an excellent starting salary plus performance related bonus.
Salary will be discussed at time of application.
You will receive fully paid training, ongoing develop and career progression with fantastic benefits to include:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ongoing training and development
- Further career opportunities
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Access to a brand new games & yoga room
- Monthly incentives prizes
Please Note: If you are successful with your application, our client will require to conduct a credit and background check.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process