Marketing Manager (part time)
Competitive salary and benefits package
FPSG's client is a leading provider of services to the high growth renewable energy sector. To support continued success, they are growing their team and have a new position for a Marketing Manager. Based to the West of Glasgow city, the Marketing Manager will have an opportunity to define the marketing strategy for the business. This position is 2 days per week - ideally Monday and Friday.
The Marketing Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility for all marketing activities
- Management of social media channels and output
- Exhibition planning and organising
- Development of new and innovative marketing campaigns
As Marketing Manager, you will have:
- A proven track record within a similar role
- The ability to work on your own initiative to meet business objectives
- Strong influencing and communication skills - ability to engage team to participate in marketing drives
- The ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong digital track record, including SEO
- Exhibition planning and management experience
In return our client will reward you with a highly competitive salary and benefits. This position is 2 days per week - ideally Monday and Friday.
Apply by contacting Kirsty Peacock firstname.lastname@example.org 0141 270 5002
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process