Cleanroom Manufacturing Assistants
Are you confident in performing cleaning within a cleanroom environment? Are you experienced in following SOPs within a quality-regulated workplace and want to know how you can contribute towards the fight against Covid-19?
If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Our client has ambitious growth aspirations over the next few years, and are currently looking for a number of individuals to join their team as Cleanroom Manufacturing Assistants. Our client truly values their staff, and offer an amazing benefits package (including a gym/golf membership!) and a truly competitive salary.
Does this sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for? Get in touch today!
- Carrying out routine cleaning of the commercial manufacturing facility (and CTM facility as required) to a defined schedule of activities
- Ensuring housekeeping within the cleanroom suites and common areas is maintained to a high standard at all times
- Ensuring that response cleans are completed in a timely manner and to appropriate standards
- Processing of orders picked from stores into the cleanroom to ensure manufacturing schedule adherence and contamination control
- Supporting our Manufacturing activities by processing return of cleanroom garments, mops and other items as required
- Applying best cGMP work practices and techniques
- Immediately escalating and reporting any deviations involving materials, facilities, processes or procedures to line management
- Conducting all activities in a careful and safe manner and in full compliance with HSE requirements
- Supporting QMS investigations and any corrective actions and improvement opportunities
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement and escalating those to the line manager
- Actively contributing to the development and maintenance of an enthusiastic, supportive and collaborative environment within the team-setting
- Participating in training of staff in areas of expertise
- Be flexible to work shifts and out of hours work as required
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the line manager in accordance with company requirements
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail
- A meticulous approach to all cleaning and production support activities
- Flexibility, as there may be a variance in daily schedules from time to time
- Previous experience of cleaning in a clean room environment (although on-going training will be provided)
- Experience of following SOPs
Apply by contacting Nichola Lumley at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0141 270 5136
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process